| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in April is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry with rain once in a while. Some 122mm (4.8in) of fluid descends during an average of 15 days.
- In April the heavens above Sukhumi are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:00 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 8:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: