| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in December is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Some 135mm (5.3in) of H2O is released across on average 14 days.
- In December the blue above Sukhumi is dull with on average merely 3:15 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 9:02.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: