| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in February is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of fluid falls across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Sukhumi are dull having on balance a trifling 3:11 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: