| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in January is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 14 days.
- In January the blue above Sukhumi is dull with on balance a trifling 3:01 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:22.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33% of daylight hours and cloudy 67% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: