| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in May is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of water is dropped across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Sukhumi are fine with on balance a detectable 6:30 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 7:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45% of daylight hours and cloudy 55% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: