| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in November is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain occasionally. Some 128mm (5in) of H2O tumbles across on average 12 days.
- In November the blue above Sukhumi is a little dull having an average of a mere 4:13 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: