| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sukhumi in October is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 11 days.
- In October the heavens above Sukhumi are fair with on balance a moderate 5:50 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sukhumi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sukhumi, Georgia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sukhumi: