Vs > Billings/ Logan, Mt
Sukhumi vs Billings/ Logan, Mt Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Sukhumi vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Sukhumi vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Sukhumi vs Durban, South Africa
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Kawerau, New Zealand
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Gunnarn, Sweden
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Suphan Buri
Nara vs Kirov
El Paso, Texas vs Chumphon
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Zambezi
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa is approximately 9,677 km or 6,014 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from Billings/ Logan, Mt bearing 21.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 159.3° or SSE .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Billings/ Logan, Mt has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Billings/ Logan, Mt is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6.4 °C (11.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.6 °C (17.3°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1006.8 mm (39.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1006.8 l/m² (24.71 US gal/ft²) or 10,068,000 l/ha (1,076,336 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.6° higher in Sukhumi than in Billings/ Logan, Mt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to Billings/ Logan, Mt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Samana, Dominican Republic
Sukhumi vs Malin Head, Ireland
Sukhumi vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Sukhumi vs Charles City, Ia, Usa
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Sal, Cape Verde
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Vitim vs Green Bay, Wisconsin
Nome, Alaska vs Wairapukao Forest
Pratica Di Mare vs Karasjok
Timbuktu vs Yekaterinburg
Sukhumi vs Billings/ Logan, Mt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near Billings/ Logan, Mt
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 427.6 kms (265.7 miles) NNW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) NNW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) NW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) WNW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) WNW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 89.2 kms (55.4 miles) SW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) WSW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) WSW
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) WSW
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) S
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) NNE
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) ENE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) E
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) ESE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 360.2 kms (223.8 miles) SSE