Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Sukhumi vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs Cherrapunji, India
Sukhumi vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Sukhumi vs Hiroo, Japan
Sukhumi vs Dublin, Ireland
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Sakai, Japan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Istanbul, Turkey
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Imperatriz vs Guam
Rumbek vs Kofu
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory vs Jarabacoa
Tolanaro vs Islamabad
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 7,225 km or 4,490 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 26.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 167.4° or SSE .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 29.7 °C (53.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.5 °C (42.3°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1249 mm (49.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1249 l/m² (30.65 US gal/ft²) or 12,490,000 l/ha (1,335,264 US gal/ac) more. About 9 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Sukhumi than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Sukhumi vs Topeka, Ks, Usa
Sukhumi vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Sukhumi vs Ohotsk, Russia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Xi’An, China
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Oulu, Finland
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Aracaju, Brazil
Erie, Pa vs Annaba (Les Salines)
Nashville, Tennessee vs Asahikawa
Dobbiaco vs Vanguardia
Mount Argentario vs Caribou, Me
Sukhumi vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE