Vs > King Salmon, Ak
Sukhumi vs King Salmon, Ak Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs Seymour, In, Usa
Sukhumi vs Abashiri, Japan
Sukhumi vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Sukhumi vs Trang, Thailand
King Salmon, Ak vs Mexico City, Mexico
King Salmon, Ak vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
King Salmon, Ak vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
King Salmon, Ak vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Kaliningrad vs Messina, Sicily
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Santiago R.
Pascagoula, Ms vs Darfield
Cabrobo vs Campos Sales
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and King Salmon, Ak, Usa is approximately 8,573 km or 5,327 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from King Salmon, Ak bearing 346.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 189.3° or S .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas King Salmon, Ak has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas King Salmon, Ak is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14 °C (25.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.2 °C (7.6°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 886.6 mm (34.9 in) more which is equivalent to 886.6 l/m² (21.76 US gal/ft²) or 8,866,000 l/ha (947,834 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.4° higher in Sukhumi than in King Salmon, Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to King Salmon, Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of King Salmon, Ak vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Sukhumi vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Sukhumi vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Sukhumi vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada
King Salmon, Ak vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
King Salmon, Ak vs Birmingham, England, Uk
King Salmon, Ak vs Hoyv√≠k/ T√≥rshavn, Faroe Islands
King Salmon, Ak vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Jamestown vs Rumipamba
Forrest vs Christchurch
Water Valley, Ms vs Abadan
Sukhumi vs King Salmon, Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near King Salmon, Ak
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 960.4 kms (596.8 miles) NNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) N
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) NW
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 817.6 kms (508.1 miles) W
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 822.2 kms (510.9 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 827.9 kms (514.4 miles) NE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 954.1 kms (592.9 miles) ENE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 462 kms (287.1 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) ENE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) ENE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 971.7 kms (603.8 miles) ENE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) ESE