Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Sukhumi vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Sukhumi vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Sukhumi vs Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Sukhumi vs Kinloss, Uk
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Grajau, Brazil
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Formosa, Brazil
San Diego, California vs Ipameri
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife
Villarrica vs Chiba
Mcpherson, Ks vs Wooster, Oh
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,507 km or 4,044 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 50.1° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 157.7° or SSE .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 27.3 °C (49.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.7 °C (31.9°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1176.2 mm (46.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1176.2 l/m² (28.87 US gal/ft²) or 11,762,000 l/ha (1,257,436 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Sukhumi than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Sukhumi vs Smolensk, Russia
Sukhumi vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Sukhumi vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Brocken, Germany
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Dir, Pakistan
Watertown, Sd vs Tubuai
Esashi vs Nosy Be/ Fascene
Araxa vs Chesterfield, Nunavut
Amite, La vs Rio Cuarto
Sukhumi vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE