Vs > Mackar Inlet, Nt
Sukhumi vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs Catalao, Brazil
Sukhumi vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Sukhumi vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Sukhumi vs Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Piteå, Sweden
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Resia Pass vs Khartoum
Pimentel vs Carolina
Sandanski vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
Brasilia vs Omaha/ North, Ne
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,859 km or 4,263 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from Mackar Inlet, Nt bearing 41.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 160.3° or SSE .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 29.5 °C (53.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1201 mm (47.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1201 l/m² (29.48 US gal/ft²) or 12,010,000 l/ha (1,283,949 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Sukhumi than in Mackar Inlet, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to Mackar Inlet, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Albany, New York, Usa
Sukhumi vs Hatanga, Russia
Sukhumi vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Sukhumi vs Palestine, Il, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Chahbahar, Iran
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Marstal, Denmark
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Casablanca, Morocco
Berkeley, Ca vs Campos Sales
Guanare vs Guaramiranga
Bohicon vs Brindisi
Aikawa vs Sal
Sukhumi vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near Mackar Inlet, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 783.3 kms (486.8 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 948.1 kms (589.2 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 956.4 kms (594.3 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) ENE
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE