Vs > Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
Sukhumi vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs New Delhi, India
Sukhumi vs Uzgorod, Ukraine
Sukhumi vs Jhelum, Pakistan
Sukhumi vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Hun, Libya
Edmonton, Alberta vs Kushiro
Linhares vs Suwalki
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Caparao
Keetmanshoop vs Kosseir
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa is approximately 9,021 km or 5,606 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn bearing 32° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 150.3° or SSE .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.8 °C (17.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.9 °C (28.6°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 684.3 mm (26.9 in) more which is equivalent to 684.3 l/m² (16.79 US gal/ft²) or 6,843,000 l/ha (731,562 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.8° higher in Sukhumi than in Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Tortosa, Spain
Sukhumi vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Sukhumi vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Sukhumi vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Vanavara, Russia
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Zigansk, Russia
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Przemysl, Poland
Tottori vs Delphine, In
Lodwar vs Weatherford, Tx
Campo Grande vs Abu Dhabi
Dryden, On vs Bogucany
Sukhumi vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) W
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) W
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WSW
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SSW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 236 kms (146.6 miles) S
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) S
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) NNE
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) E
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) ESE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) SSE