Vs > Uranium City, Sk
Sukhumi vs Uranium City, Sk Climate & Distance Between
Sukhumi vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Sukhumi vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Sukhumi vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Sukhumi vs Rocha, Uruguay
Uranium City, Sk vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Uranium City, Sk vs Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada
Uranium City, Sk vs Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Hanoi vs Goiania
Wellsburg, Wv vs Encarnacion
Darlington, Sc vs Laredo, Texas
Saint Louis, Missouri vs State University, Nm
- The distance between Sukhumi, Georgia and Uranium City, Sk, Canada is approximately 8,257 km or 5,131 mi.
- To reach Sukhumi in this distance one would set out from Uranium City, Sk bearing 22.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sukhumi bearing 164.5° or SSE .
- Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Uranium City, Sk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Uranium City, Sk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.3 °C (33°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25 °C (45°F) less in Sukhumi. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1028 mm (40.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1028 l/m² (25.23 US gal/ft²) or 10,280,000 l/ha (1,099,000 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.3° higher in Sukhumi than in Uranium City, Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sukhumi relative to Uranium City, Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Uranium City, Sk vs Sukhumi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Sukhumi vs Kalmar, Sweden
Sukhumi vs Cameri, Italy
Sukhumi vs Tecumseh, Ne, Usa
Sukhumi vs Tara, Russia
Uranium City, Sk vs Lyneham, Uk
Uranium City, Sk vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
Uranium City, Sk vs Decimomannu, Italy
Uranium City, Sk vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Saga vs Iranshahr
Melilla vs Parron
St. Brandon vs Tbilisi
Keetmanshoop vs Alpine, Texas
Sukhumi vs Uranium City, Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi
Climate Guides for Locations near Uranium City, Sk
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) N
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) NW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WNW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 646.1 kms (401.5 miles) WSW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) ENE
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 434.4 kms (270 miles) ESE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) ESE
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) SSE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) SE